Who is Joanne Ho
Joanne Ho CEO is the CEO of happybunch.com.my
What is Happy Bunch?
Happy Bunch is Malaysia’s largest online flower delivery service, birthed in 2014. We make it simple for you to send fresh flowers to people who matter (or yourself!) – for moments big or small – when words alone can’t say enough. In 2017, Happy Bunch spread its wings to Singapore.
How a low staff turnover may not necessarily be a good thing.
It’s definitely one of the worst nightmare for entrepreneurs. When you realize you need to let your staff go, you may feel guilty of hiring the wrong person, giving the wrong indications, firing someone you consider as a friend… the reasons are endless.
Joanne Ho, will take us through her own experience, when she realized her company performances could be impacted by the current internal organization. She’ll discuss with us the tools, way of thinking a few more tricks to make sure you can go through similar situation.
- The organisational lifecycle (reference taken from https://www.life.church/leadershippodcast/ – Craig Groeschel’s leadership podcast)
- The podcasts I listen to:
- Masters of Scale by Reid Hoffman (co-founder of LinkedIn) :https://mastersofscale.com/
- and Craig Groeschel’s leadership podcast https://www.life.church/leadershippodcast/
- The book I’m currently reading : Adamant by Lisa Bevere about Finding Truth in a Universe of Opinions https://store.messengerinternational.org/products/adamant
Last but not least, a footnote if I may
Our very first full time employee, is still very much at the heart of the company, living and breathing the brand as our Marketing & Communications Manager.